They are looking for someone with over seven years experience who has excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to influence at a senior level. Proven experience in media planning and execution within a PR function either in a consultancy or in-house is a must.
Importantly, a track record of delivering social campaigns is something that will make you stand out.
Is this for you or know someone who would knock this out of the park?
- Develop quarterly media plans to promote key category business and marketing issues.
- Proactively identify and create media opportunities. Work with thought leaders and subject matter experts to develop industry-relevant content and build compelling newsworthy pitches to take to target media to secure high profile media articles and firestart discussions on social platforms.
- Produce high quality written material in a timely manner, adhering to corporate guidelines. Ability to check accuracy of written documents and pull together creative copy and opinion articles.
- Provide day-to-day consultancy to the business on communications issues, in particular, identifying potential issues. Consult on a range of techniques available and recommend as appropriate.
- Work with business to identify client win and delivery success stories and once through approval processes, proactively communicate stories to media.
- Be regarded as the first point of contact by the business unit team, inspiring loyalty and trust.
- Demonstrate the ability to forge and exploit strategic press/influencer relationships and serve to the highest professional standards.
- Effectively manage feature campaigns.
You can read more about the role and apply here.