Listen also via one of these apps
In a world full of misinformation, which media sources can you trust?
Enter The Conversation, an independent source of news analysis and informed comment written by academic experts, working with professional journalists who help share their knowledge with the world and deliver truthful stories that anyone can read and understand.
Chris previously held senior management positions at the BBC and more recently at the Associated Press. He holds an MA from the University of Cambridge and an MBA from the London Business School.
We discussed a number of important topics including:
- How The Conversation democratises knowledge
- Conversation’s roots in Australia
- How The Conversation addresses the decline in media trust
- How The Conversation differs from mainstream media
- The Future of Journalism in the age of misinformation
- The rise of Fake News
- How data influences the stories covered
- The tagline “Academic rigour, journalistic flair”
- The business model
- Fact-checking stories