452 90 Strömstad
Influence measures based on social data are creating new opportunities to identify and activate influential people by their interests, passions and affiliations. As the line between Friends and Trusted Strangers blurs, engaging with influential people provides avenues to spread messages, deepen customer relationships, and perform research in real time.
Andrew discussed the science and philosophy behind Influence, and why used properly it is an essential tool for building rich engagement and brand loyalty.
Topics covered included
- Influence: what is it and how can we measure it?
- Does everyone have influence? (discussion of community definition, ‘local rock stars’)
- The thinning line between Friend and ‘Trusted Stranger’ – shrinking Degrees of Separation and what it means for brands
- Best Practices in Influence Marketing
- Identification of Key People
— Ted Rubin (@TedRubin) August 27, 2012
— Richard Margetic (@ByJove) August 27, 2012