239 Vauxhall Bridge Rd
Pimlico, London SW1V 1EQ
IBM Social Consulting Global Managing Partner, Andrew Grill looked at how companies are moving from simply playing with social media, to becoming a truly social business.
Andrew presented case studies from IBM and other clients that have made the move to becoming a social business while at the same time changing their company’s culture.
Andrew also covered:
- How the future of work will be around collaboration, culture and coaching
- How Millennials use and drive adoption of collaboration tools in the workplace
- How Millennials are changing the culture of organisations
- The role of a social intranet in your organisation
- How a collaborative organisation can move with speed & agility to deliver the right experiences to customers, partners and employees – anytime, anywhere.
- How you can discover and promote expertise across the whole company
- How a more collaborative organisation can deliver the ultimate customer experience
More details can be found on the event website.