- Andrew travels from London, UK
- Lapel or headset wireless microphone
- Small table for MacBook Pro on stage
- MacBook Pro to be connected from the stage via HDMI/DI box – sound required
- Andrew will use his own clicker
- Soundcheck before event
- Space for a small camera on a tripod at the rear of the venue
What do you get when you hire Andrew?
Andrew is an experienced speaker having spoken at 550 events in over 40 countries. He has an audience of his own and is happy to work with you to help you ensure your event is a success. This can include:
- Pre-event video or Podcast appearance
- Facilitated Workshop session following his keynote address
- Promotion on social media to 18,000 LinkedIn followers and 17,600 Twitter followers
- Interviewing one of your leaders on Andrew’s Podcast series
- Co-operation in pre-event PR and media interviews
- Contributed articles for event blogs or brochures
Andrew is most commonly asked to keynote, but he is just as comfortable chairing panels or interviewing other speakers on stage while he is at the event.
Pitching Andrew to your Manager? Cut and paste this text below.
Andrew Grill, The Actionable Futurist®, is a renowned international keynote speaker and trusted advisor at the board level for major organisations like Vodafone, Adobe, and Nike. With over three decades of experience with technology companies, he captivates audiences worldwide, offering practical, and actionable advice. A former Global Managing Partner at IBM and a 5-times TEDx speaker, his insights are rooted in a deep engineering background and a passion for digital innovation. Andrew’s upcoming book, “Digitally Curious” aims to demystify technology’s role in society, making him a pivotal figure in shaping our digital future.
- Sony 4K XDCAM broadcast quality camera
- ATEM Mini Pro switcher – stream @ 1080p/25
- Green screen to display any corporate background
- 3-point professional lighting
- Shure SM7B professional microphone
- IFB concealed earphone