In addition to public speaking and writing, Andrew also offers a range of Consulting services for groups of any size, and he is experienced in delivering workshops and providing strategic advice at C-suite and Board levels.
Andrew has been consulting since 2001 to a range of clients on short and long-term projects and he led a global consulting practice at IBM, delivering $100 million in incremental revenue and inspiring clients with his collaborative approach.
He is currently evaluating suitable mid-size technology companies for an investment firm, providing due diligence and and analysis of their suitability for investment and acquisition. This engagement has already resulted in a £MM transaction.
Previous consulting engagements have included:
- Writing a comprehensive report, and representing Vodafone UK in the national media to promote their 5G network
- Crafting a comprehensive overview of the future of small businesses for Vistaprint
- Helping leading health insurer Bupa get buy-in for their 10-year strategy at the board level
- Working with Nestle on their mobile and social strategies
- Advising the South Australian Government on a communications strategy
- Helping a leading fashion manufacturer become more digitally enabled
- Providing advice to clients on how to review technology proposals at the board level
- Providing technical due diligence advice on a range of technology investments
- Helping a leading transport company better understand their data strategy
- Securing funding for a range of technology start-ups
- Launching technology companies from a standing start and growing them over time
Andrew’s engagement model is designed to be flexible, with some clients choosing to start with a keynote address and then move into a longer-term consulting engagement.