Andrew is headlining an event for Socially Recruited Clients and Partners on Thursday 29th September.
Andrew will be providing a view on Web3 and the Metaverse and how it relates to recruitment.
Andrew’s keynote will help recruitment directors of many of the world’s largest organisations and media agencies, the likes of Amazon, DHL, and HP better understand the metaverse and the opportunities in the recruitment space.
This is the first in-person event Socially Recruited has run for clients and partners.
Aimed at anyone who works in, or is interested in, cutting-edge recruitment strategies, or wants to find out what the metaverse, web 3 & social media automation is and how these will impact recruitment. Let us know if you want to bring along your colleagues!
What will be covered?
- What is Web 3 and why is it important to stay ahead of the curve, especially in the recruitment industry?
- What is the true potential of Metaverse, Web 3 and Social Media Automation?
- How will the Metaverse offer opportunities for brands to engage with potential job candidates in the future?
- What can we do now to extract the most value from the current opportunities while we are preparing for the future?
- How the candidate’s journey has changed over the years and what is the best approach we should take now?
Join us for an in-depth panel discussion, networking, a Special META Quest 2 giveaway, free drinks, and many other surprises on Thursday 29th September.
Sign up here.