In Episode 2 we speak with Minter Dial about AI and Ethics, following on from the launch of his new book “Heartificial Empathy” and understand what companies can do to be more empathetic.
Listen to all Podcast episodes on the Podcast page with links to listen or subscribe via your favourite podcast platform. For more information on Minter nd a full transcript of the episode, head to the Episode 2 page.
In this show we covered a range of topics:
- What is “Heartificial empathy”?
- The need for empathy in business
- Can we create empathy in a machine?
- Feeling vs cognitive empathy
- Ethics in AI
- Avoiding conscious bias
- How can we learn to be more empathetic?
- The case for reading great novels
- Empathy as a key competitive advantage
- The rise of the “Empathy Index”
- 3 Practical tips for next week