You’re on LinkedIn, you have a profile, and you’ve listed your past roles, but that’s no longer enough. LinkedIn has become the number one place for active professionals to get noticed, build their profile, and generate more leads and opportunities.
On Monday, January 16th 2023, The Actionable Futurist®, Andrew Grill provided a LinkedIn MasterClass for Bingham Riverhouse members.
Andrew joined the site in February 2004 and has been speaking to audiences ever since about how to use it for best effect. He’s a former Global Managing Partner at IBM, has launched and run 6 start-up businesses, spoken at 5 TEDx talks, been on over 500 stages in over 40 countries, and has over 17,000 LinkedIn connections.
In this interactive hour-long session you’ll learn:
• Why LinkedIn matters even more now we’re working more remotely
• How selling has changed and where LinkedIn fits in the sales cycle
• Why LinkedIn has become your digital first impression for every client interaction
• How to leverage your LinkedIn profile with a great banner image, headshot and headline
• Crafting your LinkedIn sections to stand out
• The difference between following and connecting
• Using the “who’s used your profile?” function for best effect
• What the LinkedIn “social selling index” is and how to find out yours
• Tips for generating great LinkedIn content
• A live audit of three brave participant’s LinkedIn profiles
In November 2023, Andrew delivered another masterclass in Marbella, Spain.
Connect with Andrew on LinkedIn and see how he has put all of these tips into practice on his LinkedIn profile.