Talk title: Joining the dots – what’s new, what’s next and how you should plan for the decade ahead.
Last year The Actionable Futurist® Andrew Grill spoke on the topic “The devil is in the data” at Housing Technology 2021. This year he’s back to look further into the future with his top 10 predictions for the next year and the next decade.
We’re delighted to welcome back Andrew Grill who proved to be one of our most popular keynote speakers ever.
Andrew will expand on his 2021 ideas to include a look at:
• Smarter homes as an endpoint on a network
• The rise of the super-apps
• Bundling technologies together to provide dynamic predictions for your entire estate
• How you can collaborate across the sector to share key learnings
• The need for digital Apprenticeships and digital literacy
• The balance between human-centred and technology centred connections
Andrew proved to be one of our most popular keynote speakers ever at our 2021 conference, and as always he will leave you with practical and actionable advice for this week.
The Actionable Futurist® and former IBM global Managing Partner, Andrew is a sought-after speaker and trusted board-level technology advisor.
Unlike traditional futurists who paint a picture of the future in 10, 20 or even 50 years’ time, he delivers practical and immediately actionable insights in every session.
As a ‘100 per cent digital’ evangelist, Andrew believes that, “to get digital, you need to be digital”, and his engaging keynote talks provide actionable insights on how to achieve corporate goals on a global and long-lasting scale.